Hi ladies, Brianna here! Every month through December I will be rolling out healthy recipes that use in-season produce to aid your health + your wallet!
If you are looking to partake in the pumpkin craze, then try out this delicious and tasty treat for a sweet taste of fall!
Pumpkin Oat Protein Bars
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 6 heaping tbsp of coconut flour
- ½ tbsp of sea salt
- 3 drops of liquid stevia
- 2 scoops of Vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup of unsweetened apple sauce
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 drops of vanilla crème sweet drops flavoring
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 cup of oats
- 4 dashes of nutmeg
- 4 dashes of cinnamon
- 3 heaping tbsp of powdered peanut butter
- 2 tbsp of cocoa nibs (optional)
- ¼ cup of chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 385 degrees
- Spray a baking pan with olive oil spray
- Bake for 35 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Much love, Brianna @briannadiorio